OMAD Keto vs OMAD Carbs (One Meal a Day Keto vs One Meal a Day Carbs) – Which Is Better? Whether you want to lose weight, reverse insulin resistance or just get health eating one meal a day ( OMAD ) is a great way to help you reach your goals with a lot of benefits. Eating one meal a day is fasting for 23 hour and eating for 1 hour a day. Some people eat OMAD with carbs and others do a low carb diet like keto in that one hour eating time frame. In this video Doctor Ekberg explains if OMAD works best while eating carb or while eating a low carb diet like keto.
🔴 LEARN TO MASTER YOUR HEALTH BY SUBSCRIBING
🔴 SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT:
▶️ OTHER NATURAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
* Cold Hands and Feet – https://youtu.be/IYKFP9MUiGk
* Weight Loss Mathematics – https://youtu.be/CxbZDOtonhg
* Ketogenic Diet – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykPdkd5ALGc&list=PLpTTF6wMDLR70wnwwhDZIWZL_nFphJj8X
* Why Eating Healthy Is So Expensive In America https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOh_bFqVPUM
* Thyroid Problems – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbs9IHN0DK4&list=PLpTTF6wMDLR6HnOLqHfLD9RnlNxEd4Car
* High Blood Pressure – https://youtu.be/YRUhyQsZh9s?list=PLpTTF6wMDLR7Par0d3JO85DOq3XXsNJu7
* Posture & Health – https://youtu.be/0o8udI2yGaM
* Psoas Stretch – https://youtu.be/vrqEeTrmsyU
* Chocolate Smoothie – https://youtu.be/CzEgNcIIsd0
* User Manual For Humans Playlist – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xda7B2KrqR0&list=PL9E5E9C7650B5D32A
🔴 HELP WITH TRANSLATIONS:
If you enjoyed this video help others enjoy it by adding captions in your native language –
🌿 This is a Health Channel that focuses on all aspects of Natural Health and Wellness featuring Olympic decathlete and holistic doctor, Dr. Sten Ekberg with Wellness For Life. Learn to master holistic health, stay healthy naturally, live longer and have quality of life by learning how the body really works. Dr. Ekberg covers and explains health in an easy to understand way. There will be health tips like how to lose weight, what to eat, best nutrition, cold hands & feet, holistic health tips, shoulder pain, lower blood pressure, reverse diabetes naturally, reduce stress, how to exercise, thyroid issues, keto diet explained, brain health tips, psoas stretches & more.
🔴 REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Please visit us online at http://www.DrEkberg.com
▶️ CONTACT INFO
Dr Sten Ekberg
Wellness For Life
3480 Keith Bridge Rd
* Facebook: http://bit.ly/2gkTqCt @DrEkberg
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/2wUbazg @WellnessForLife
* Website: http://www.DrEkberg.com
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, COMMENTING, SUBSCRIBING & LIKING. Let us know if you have any health questions in the comment section below the video. The goal of this channel is to educate you in easy to understand terms on what true health is with a holistic point of view.
Disclaimer: Dr. Ekberg does not diagnose, treat or prevent any medical conditions; instead he helps people get healthy. This video is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. Through my videos, blog posts, website information, I give suggestions for you and your doctor to research and provide general information for educational purposes only. The information provided in this video or site, or through linkages to other sites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call consultation or the advice of your physician or another healthcare provider. The Wellness For Life and Dr. Sten Ekberg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
Disclaimer: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission.
#WellnessForLife #MasterHealth #HealthAndWellness #DrEkberg #DrStenEkberg
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss